The year of 2013. A brief look back.
1) A total of 308 new notes added to my collection, excluding duplicates. Most purchases were cheap notes;
2) About 99.9% of the notes are in UNC condition;
3) Acquired 12 complete sets of new notes. These do not include notes issued in a given year that do not come will all denominations. For example, in 2013, Australia only released 3 notes ($5, $10 and $50) but not the #20 and $100 or the Northern Ireland Bank of Ireland 2013 set of £5, £10, £20 and £50 (the £100 was not issued);
4) Successfully completed my Franklin Mint banknotes from around the world specimen sets;
5) Forty-one pieces of commemorative notes.