| 歡迎 (欢迎) | welcome | स्वागत हे | bienvenido | أهلا بك | bienvenu | bem-vinda |


| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

this site follows the time zone of Kiritimati (previously known as Christmas Island, Pacific Ocean), Kiribati, the first to see the rising sun.

5,985 banknotes collected as at 31.12.2021

. . . . . o o o O o o o . . . . .

Facts - About eleven countries still issuing banknotes without any signature(s) on it. They are; - China, Japan, Korea North, Korea South, Laos, Myanmar, Russia, Taiwan, Transnistria, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.

To All My Visitors and Friends,

Please feel free to Contact Me. Alternatively, you may post your comment on any of my posts and I will come back to you within 24-48 hours. If you are expecting a reply, please try not to post any questions on the chat CBox as I do not check that on a regular basis. Before you post any comments here, please note that I will only publish your opinions that are related to this hobby. All other unrelated topics will not be accepted here. Thank You for your understanding.

Welcome

Welcome to my collection of world banknotes home page.

As a collector, I welcome any collectors who wish to exchange with me. As for me, I am more interested in current uncirculated banknotes of your own country, and as the notes are still current, I usually exchange them at face value or at cost for those commemorative issues with folder. In return I will offer you banknotes of Australia as well as some other spare foreign banknotes I have in my collection. If you have any to offer, please contact me and see if we can arrange for a deal.

Thanks for visiting my site and please do come back for more updates.

Have fun.

6 comments:

  1. GREAT SITE...COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WAS IS MEANT BE A COLD COUNTRY AND GIVE ME A LIST OF SAME .........

    THANK YOU

    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    I am not quite sure what your question was?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear me said...
    i would like to know what is meant by the term cold country and list of examples............

    thanking for your reply

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah

    I have no idea what do you meant by 'cold country'. Sorry that I can't help you.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ajay Rawat (INDIA)19 June 2011 at 17:30

    I’m an Indian collector of worldwide banknotes. I’m member of many numismatic societies --- national & international (like LANSA etc).

    I like all kinds of pretty & colorful currency notes. But basically I’m a thematic collector of notes. For your kind information, “wildlife” is one of my favorite subjects.

    Kindly tell me about your stock and type of notes, which you offer or deal with.
    Can you offer me something? I’m always ready to swap the banknotes.
    Even I’m “ready to buy” (or pay for) my choice of items, too.

    I’ll welcome your Lists.
    If you wish, I can send details of my collection (salient features of my collection).
    With best wishes.

    Ajay Rawat, Behind Police Station, Kotdwar-246149, (Garhwal) Uttr, INDIA
    Email : gamuka@sify.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,i am a collector of world banknotes.if you would like to exchange,i can offer banknotes,coins,stamps,sugar packets and a few other things
    my email is belabiaruca@gmail.com
    please get in touch if you are interested---ROY

    ReplyDelete