| 歡迎 (欢迎) | welcome | स्वागत हे | bienvenido | أهلا بك | bienvenu | bem-vinda |


| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

this site follows the time zone of Kiritimati (previously known as Christmas Island, Pacific Ocean), Kiribati, the first to see the rising sun.

5,985 banknotes collected as at 31.12.2021

. . . . . o o o O o o o . . . . .

Facts - About eleven countries still issuing banknotes without any signature(s) on it. They are; - China, Japan, Korea North, Korea South, Laos, Myanmar, Russia, Taiwan, Transnistria, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.

To All My Visitors and Friends,

Please feel free to Contact Me. Alternatively, you may post your comment on any of my posts and I will come back to you within 24-48 hours. If you are expecting a reply, please try not to post any questions on the chat CBox as I do not check that on a regular basis. Before you post any comments here, please note that I will only publish your opinions that are related to this hobby. All other unrelated topics will not be accepted here. Thank You for your understanding.

March 2010 Postings

Another month gone, and more notes to acquire. If only I can get just buy them all from a local shop would be great. Of course this is just my wishful thinking. From now on all newly issue of notes acquired will be posted with the actual date of release (if known) as part of the posting heading.

I am looking for, and if possible, a complete set of the current English pounds from 5 to 50 quids in uncirculated condition. If you are from England and you are looking for an exchange partner, please contact me with a chat to see if we can come to an arrangement. I can offer you a full set of Australian 2008 prints in uncirculated condition. I can exchange these at face value (both GBP/AUD).

And finally, if we had a successful trade and when you received my mail, please don't forget to let me know. A simple email message is all I need. Thank you.

March 17, 2010
Kazakhstan - 1000 Tenge 2010 commemorating Kazakhstan’s Chairmanship of the Origanisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe.

March 16, 2010
Maldvies - 20 Rufiyaa dated 29.12.2008 (released 29.12.2009)

March 10, 2010
Poland - 20 Zolty commemorating 200th anniversary of the birth of Frederic Francois Chopin.

March 6, 2010
Iran - Uploaded my Iranian notes plus some from 500 to 50,000 Rials obtained recently.

March 1, 2010
Bolivia - 10 to 200 Bolivianos Series "H"'. This is a very nice set of notes.

Honduras - Few notes added, mainly low denominations between 2003 and 2008 prints;

Honduras - 20 Lempiras polymer dated 13.7.2008. This note was released on 12.1.2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment