| 歡迎 (欢迎) | welcome | स्वागत हे | bienvenido | أهلا بك | bienvenu | bem-vinda |


| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

this site follows the time zone of Kiritimati (previously known as Christmas Island, Pacific Ocean), Kiribati, the first to see the rising sun.

5,985 banknotes collected as at 31.12.2021

. . . . . o o o O o o o . . . . .

Facts - About eleven countries still issuing banknotes without any signature(s) on it. They are; - China, Japan, Korea North, Korea South, Laos, Myanmar, Russia, Taiwan, Transnistria, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.

To All My Visitors and Friends,

Please feel free to Contact Me. Alternatively, you may post your comment on any of my posts and I will come back to you within 24-48 hours. If you are expecting a reply, please try not to post any questions on the chat CBox as I do not check that on a regular basis. Before you post any comments here, please note that I will only publish your opinions that are related to this hobby. All other unrelated topics will not be accepted here. Thank You for your understanding.

November Postings 2018

1st November 2018
URUGUAY - 50 Pesos Commemorative, celebrating the country's central bank 50th Anniversary. This note is printed on polymer material and 10 million pieces issued.

11th November 2018
BRUNEI - I have added the BR1 polymer note printed with the year date of 2016 to my previous post.

16th November 2018
POLAND - 20 Zloty Commemorative, celebrating the country 100th Year of Independence.

17th November 2018
CANADA - Some updates on those previous issues; $5 CBN 2010; $10 BABN 2009; $20 BABN 2011; and $50 BABN 2011. These are all the last prints before the release of it's first polymer series. I must say that I was not aware that they are two printers for printing the Canadian banknotes until few years ago.

18th November 2018
CANADA - Forgot to add this $5 CBN 2011 print signed by Tiff Macklem and Mark Carney.

24th November 2018
MAURITIUS - 500 Rupees polymer note dated 2016 reprint with PZ replacement prefix.




Good thingy never last long. If you don't see any updates, it means that I am getting sick of this hobby. I am now slowly moving back to amateur photography, taking pictures with my second-hand 1984 Japanese made, Yashica Mat 124G Twin Lens Reflect, just like the good old time to those people who knows what I am talking about. If you share the same interest, feel free to drop me a message for a chat.

My name is Cooper. I am two years old. I am a German Dachshund dog, and you can called me Mini Cooper!
 Details of photo
Camera - Yashica Mat 124G TLR
f8 : 1/500 second
(ps the picture is lopsided. I really need a bubble level here)

No comments:

Post a Comment