| 歡迎 (欢迎) | welcome | स्वागत हे | bienvenido | أهلا بك | bienvenu | bem-vinda |


| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

this site follows the time zone of Kiritimati (previously known as Christmas Island, Pacific Ocean), Kiribati, the first to see the rising sun.

5,985 banknotes collected as at 31.12.2021

. . . . . o o o O o o o . . . . .

Facts - About eleven countries still issuing banknotes without any signature(s) on it. They are; - China, Japan, Korea North, Korea South, Laos, Myanmar, Russia, Taiwan, Transnistria, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.

To All My Visitors and Friends,

Please feel free to Contact Me. Alternatively, you may post your comment on any of my posts and I will come back to you within 24-48 hours. If you are expecting a reply, please try not to post any questions on the chat CBox as I do not check that on a regular basis. Before you post any comments here, please note that I will only publish your opinions that are related to this hobby. All other unrelated topics will not be accepted here. Thank You for your understanding.

October Postings 2017

1st October 2017
SWITZERLAND - A new 20 Francs issued on 17.05.2017. As per the first release (50 Francs 2016), this note is also printed on hybrid material and also comes with 3-signature varieties. Here I have posted all 3 varieties.
View notes: Switzerland; Hybridnotes;

7th October 2017
SOLOMON ISLANDS - $50 ND2017 Hybrid. I have added this note to my previous $20 posting.
View notes: Solomon Islands; Hybridnotes:

8th October 2017
IRAQ - I have added two more notes to my previous post for the Iraq 2015 print. These two are also printed with Hybrid materials. It is believed that only 4 notes have printed with the year 2015. The other note is the 500 Dinars which also printed with Kurdish writing on the back. This note is unique to the others and I will be posting this note separately at a later date.
View notes: Iraq; Hybridnotes:

13th October 2017
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A 20 Pesos Oro 1992, celebrating the 500th Anniversary of Christopher Columbus First Landing. I have added this note to my previous posting.
View notes; Dominican Republic; Commemorative;

15th October 2017
CAMBODIA - A couple of low value notes (100 and 500 Riels). Both notes are printed with the year date of 2014 but released for circulation in 2015.
View notes: Cambodia;

20th October 2017
MADAGASCAR - A set of 3 notes all reportedly issued in 2008 but without the year date printed on the notes. This three notes also printed with the currency value of Ariary only ie with the currency value of Francs, like those issued earlier.
View notes: Madagascar;

27th October 2017
INDONESIA - I have added a 5000 Rupiah note dated 2013 with difference signatures (s. Darmin Nasution/Ardhayadi).
View note: Indonesia;

28th October 2017
MALAYSIA - I have added a 10 Ringgit ND2011 ZF replacement note. In all, seven replacement prefixed issued from ZA to ZG. This ZF complete my collection for this replacement series.
View notes; Malaysia;



All notes posted here are from my own collection. I do not post borrowed scans unless otherwise stated.



No comments:

Post a Comment