...

| HOME |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | south east asia |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | "X" | y | z |

. . . please contact me via hw3883@gmail.com . . . thank you

Barbados $5 Commemorative 2002

My favorite catch for 2011

Serial number G31 000888, only 1000 folders issued

Update: This note was issued in 2002 to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the country's Central Bank. The note printed was not meant for public circulation. It was distributed to among the bank staffs as gift and as well as the Bank business associates. This must be the reason why so many collectors didn't knew about this note until recently. This is a legal tender banknote.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I need to get me one of these, love the commemorative notes, always make me feel that they are just a tad more special.

www.jaysworldbanknotes.com

whycollect said...

Hi paperbanknotes,
Wow, truly a beauty.
Triple 8 and only 1,000 pieces.
Keep it up :)

me said...

Hi WhyCollect

Thanks. Just lucky I guess.

Cheers